1. What is this document about?
This document explains how we collect, use and disclose your personal information in connection with our services. In this document when we use the term “we” or “us” it is a reference to Systemik Solutions Pty Ltd ABN of 66 060 421 169 of 601, 109 Pitt St Sydney NSW, Australia.
2. How we collect your personal information?
- Generally, the only personal information we collect about you is that which you choose to tell us.
3. What personal information do we collect?
- We collect personal information which we consider relevant in providing and promoting our services to you, and operating our website.
- The type of information we collect includes, your name, address, telephone number, your computer’s IP address and billing information.
4. How do we use the information we collect?
- We use your personal information to provide services to you.
- We may also use your personal information to promote and market our services to you, to maintain and develop our business systems including other websites we operate, to provide customer service, for traffic analysis, for billing purposes and to comply with the law.
- If you do not provide us with all or part of the personal information we require, it may prevent us from carrying out the things we have stated in clause 4.2.
- If you receive promotional material you may choose to ‘opt out’ of receiving this information, just let us know.
5. Do we disclose your personal information?
- We will not sell your personal information without your consent, unless we sell our business.
- We may choose to disclose your personal information to our contractors, our agents, government authorities and any other party who may assist us in providing services to you, or in promoting or marketing our services to you, or any party who purchases or seeks to purchase our business (or any part of it including a website).
- A cookie is a small file we store on your computer which holds the information we outlined in clause 6.1. Every time you visit our site we can view this information.
7. How do we safeguard your personal information?
- We store your information in electronic form.
- We take all reasonable precautions to protect these records from misuse or unauthorised access by using physical, electronic and procedural safeguards.
- It is our practice to destroy, delete or de-identify your personal information when it is no longer needed, but we must keep your files for the period required by law, after which time they may be destroyed.
8. How can you access information and ensure its accuracy?
- When you provide us with personal information (or other third parties) provide us with personal information, we assume that it is correct unless you tell us otherwise.
- Unless we know that personal information is incorrect, we cannot correct it. You can assist us, by telling us when the information we hold has changed and is no longer accurate.
- If you wish to access the personal information we hold about you, you can do so by making a request to us. You can contact us by telephone on 02 92337588 or contact us at email@example.com.
9. Do you have any comments or questions?
- We welcome any questions or comments and invite you to contact us.
- We may amend this policy from time to time, to make sure that it is accurate and up to date.