Codifynd supports content analysis at scale. Analyze the occurrence, context, situation, and relationships of themes and named entities. Thematic analysis can be applied within and across:
- web sites,
- policy and program documentation,
- consultations and public submissions,
- research compendiums and literature reviews,
- structured data sets,
Analysis use cases
- A policy or program team in a government agency wants to identify content relevant to a particular initiative (and its relationships to other initiatives) across multiple web sites, across multiple government agencies.
- A consulting group has been engaged to undertake an analysis of the implementation of a federal government program across 1000’s of pages of program reports.