Codifynd supports content comparison at scale. Codifynd applies computational linguistic methods to compare the thematic similarity of clusters of content, and to identify the content nodes most relevant to selected themes. Thematic comparison can be applied within and across:
- web sites,
- policy and program documentation,
- consultations and public submissions,
- research compendiums and literature reviews,
- structured data sets.
- The web team in a government agency wants to identify overlaps and redundancy across multiple websites within their portfolio.
- A consulting group has been engaged to compare content across multiple web sites across multiple government agencies in terms of its relevance to a particular policy initiative.